Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Strongsville


I grew up in Strongsville.  I was sure that after I got married and had a family, Strongsville would be the last place I would ever live.  Guess where the house is that we put a bid on today??  I'm excited to see how this goes, but its still a little sad.  I love Lakewood.  I mean I LOVE Lakewood.  I don't like that we might end up 20 minutes away, but its only 20 minutes.  The house we bid on is 5 minutes from Jons office, it has 98% of everything that was on our need/wish list and look at the kitchen...enough said right??  What you can't see is the amazingly large window overlooking the back yard and the wine fridge under the counter.  Yep, I said wine fridge!  We asked for a lot so I'm assuming they'll counter, but we left plenty of room to negotiate. Obviously, our house has to pass 2 inspections before we can actually move forward.  Its really nice to be able to see the "prize" and not feel like we're wandering around aimlessly and might end up homeless!  We'll keep you posted. 

1 comment:

Prasti said...

congrats! and being "homeless" isn't so bad...we did it for 5 months and it was fun! haha! actually it kinda sucked but at least we're not homeless now :). also, as i was typing this, cash saw the picture of ellie and said "i remember them!" awww...we miss you guys!