Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year, 2008

Happy New Year!

We hope everyone had a safe and fun New Year. We had some friends over and spent a quiet night inside, but had a great time. Jon and I are usually not big on making resolutions, however this year, I am taking my friend Dru up on his offer to teach me to ski. By 2009, I'll be a regular snow bunny! Of course, Jon and I will continue on our walk with God.
Benjamin rang in the new year, at 8:30, by playing with his new toys. He started 2008 by letting mom and dad sleep in until 9am. Jon especially appreciated that, as he had a hard time holding his liquor (see picture)!

We wish everyone the best for 2008.



P.S.
We'd like to send out well wishes to all of our Arkansas friends for the devastating loss at the Cotton Bowl. Maybe next year.

And don't forget to check out the flickr site. Jon played drums in church on Sunday while Aaron led the praise team.



No comments: