Thursday, January 17, 2008

Indecision 2008!

Sorry, this one isn't about Ben. Jon found this website that I thought was really cool. I definitely have some favorites in the 2008 presidential race, but I am still undecided. This site asks your opinion on the key topics like health care, immigration and same sex marriages to name a few and then tells you which candidate you most (and least) identify with. It also gives all the candidates positions on the same topics. After visiting the site, I'm still undecided, but I think I have better grasp of each candidates stance. Hope it helps. http://www.electoralcompass.com/

On a side note, we have another sick one. Jon woke up at 2am and was sick all night. I took him to the doctor today and he has food poisoning. (No, I didn't cook dinner last night!) He is also severely dehydrated. He's on a strict diet of Gator Aid and Compazine (anti-nausea medicine) and has been ordered to stay in bed for at least 2 days. Please keep him in your thoughts/prayers.

Grandmas, dont worry, I'll do another Ben post this weekend!

No comments: