Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby talk

Sam makes some great baby noises. Last night he was very talkative and full of smiles. I had to share some of our conversation. It was late and all the lights were off so its a little dark.




Jon and I were going through pictures after Christmas. Everyone says that Sam looks like Ben when he was a baby. They do look similar in some pictures, but the more I look, the more I don't think they look alike. Ben was about 4 months old in the picture on the left and about 14.5pounds. Sam was about 2 1/2 months on the right and about 13pounds. Sam is definitely bigger with chubbier cheeks. I think the only similar feature is their noses. You be the judge.

















We welcomed the Brewer family home today. They went home to Arkansas for Christmas and New Year. They were definitely missed, but I think Sam was playing hard to get!











Sam and dad relaxing after a long day.

1 comment:

Prasti said...

i don't think sam looks like ben when he was a baby. though i can't believe sam almost weighs as much as ben did at such a younger age.