Sunday, January 18, 2009

Twins???

We were out shopping yesterday and I happened to come across a smaller version of a shirt that Ben already has. I couldn't resist.
When I say a smaller version, I don't mean that much smaller. Sam is already wearing 3-6month outfits and in most of the sleepers he doesn't have much room to grow. He is only 3 months old. I don't remember Ben ever being that big. I think he has surpassed "chunky monkey" status and has gone straight to piggy! It doesn't help that when he really starts crying, he squeals like a pig!

Along with shopping this weekend, we had lots of good eating. We went to dinner at Aaron and Prastis Friday night. Gram and pap came up and cooked for us. We haven't had a family, Friday dinner since Sam was born. It was nice to do that again.









Saturday we had dinner with a group from church. We tried out El Jalapeno. Ben and I shared fajitas. I think Jons are better, but it was a nice time.









Sam loves his aunt Prasti cuddles!

No comments: