Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy anniversary baby

Today Jon and I have been married for 5 wonderful years. It seems like just a couple months ago that we were in Chicago celebrating our engagement. Looking around, its clear that it was more than a couple months ago. A house, 2 beautiful children, a major job change, a new faith.....it's definitely been a great 5 years. We've had some tense times, but the good greatly outweighs the bad. Each day I'm reminded of why I fell in love with Jon. The #1 reason...he makes me laugh. Unfortunately, its not because he can tell a good joke (sorry baby, I had to). Each day when I see him with the kids, I fall in love a little bit more. Its been an amazing ride and I can't wait to see where we go next!
Jon and I will keep with tradition tonight and watch our wedding video and try to recreate our first dance. Pray that we don't get any major injuries!

2 comments:

Prasti said...

recreating your first dance? hmmm...that's a good idea. maybe aaron & i will try that for our anniversary. remember to stretch and warm-up ;o).

Melissa said...

Congrats on 5 wonderful years! I love the pictures. Good luck workin' your dance moves tonight!