Friday, March 13, 2009

Story time

We signed Ben up for some story time at the library. This was week #1 and I think Ben had fun with them. Tuesday is Shake, Rattle and Roll at the Madison branch. Mr T. leads the kids in songs, stories, dancing and even a little parachuting. It is definitely a great way for the kids to get out some energy. Ben was a little hesitant with some of it, but he loved playing with the parachute. Wednesday is Pajama Party at the main branch. The kids come in pj's and participate in a bit more subdued story time with Mrs. G.
After story time, some of the gals got together to celebrate Debbie's b-day which was Monday. We met up at Alladins for some treats. Melissa and I shared a piece of cake. I'm not sure of the name of it, but it was chocolate goodness on top of more chocolate. I highly recommend!We had play group yesterday at the McDonalds play area. We had some new faces, and of course, tons of fun. I took Sam with me to girls night while Ben and dad had a man night last night. They started at the grocery store where Ben held the basket for dad the entire time. I wish I had a picture of that one. Sam practiced his rolling over and even said mama while babbling to the ladies. I know it wasn't on purpose, but its so nice to hear.

2 comments:

Prasti said...

i love Mr. T! he's got great energy and seems really great w/ the kids.

Corrie said...

Does he still have the mohawk and gold chains? :-)