Thursday, March 5, 2009

Walk in the park

We decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather tonight by going for a walk in the metro parks. We had a great time, especially Ben who made sure to point out everything, especially the "bicycycles."

Ben and I tried out a "craft" yesterday. I found this on a craft web site for toddlers, but no creativity is really involved so I don't view this as a real craft. Regardless of what it was, Ben and I had a lot of fun together.
Our Frootloop sand is going to have to be a work in progress. I'm still looking for a real bottle to put it in and we're going to need a few a few more sessions to fill it up. I'm sure we'll continue to have just as much fun!

2 comments:

Prasti said...

the wine glass is a nice look :). what a fun sorting/color activity.

Corrie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I know that Pat Catan's has bottles - including plastic bottles (for non-breakable toddler friendly) in one row with real sand crafts.