Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wish list

My mom and I took the boys to the mall today for some shopping. We made the mistake of going into the pet store. We found a French/English bulldog they just got in yesterday. He was precious. Ben and I fell in love instantly. Sam wasn't sure what to think of him, but I'm sure he would warm up to him pretty quickly. They talked him up quite a bit and it all sounded great until we got to the price----$2200! I would much rather go through a rescue than a pet store, but I could have made an exception for him.
How can you resist that face?

The boys stayed with Momo while I got to go do some shopping.
Don't tell Layla that Ben was spending time with another girl today!

2 comments:

Prasti said...

what a cute little dog! but the price is as much as a mortgage pymt (if not more!). yikes! i would choose a rescue too. plus, i think most pet stores that sell pups are usually from a puppy mill???

Melissa said...

What a cute (and outrageously expensive) puppy. And don't worry- I'll keep Ben's little secret hush hush. :o)