Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dance party

Ben has a Disney cd that he's been listening to quite a bit recently. Every time we turn it on, Sam gets a huge grin on his face and cons dad into putting him up on his shoulders and dancing with him. My boys are dancing machines!
The boys were so good to us Saturday morning. They let us sleep in until 9am. I can't remember the last time that happened. (Sorry for the scary no make up face, but I was too excited to care).
Sam is working on his own dance moves:

Today we had a Christmas get together with the extended Purdum family. Many were out of town for Christmas, so we had to wait a little bit to see everyone. As always, it was great to see everyone and it was fun to fill everyone in on our adoption news.
I love dressing the boys alike. Jon is ok with it while they're young so I have to take advantage while I can.
Who can resist that smile??

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't stop giggling at Sam dancing with his arms. What sweet boys!