Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010

I was reading some blogs and saw that some people did a top 10 list of their favorite posts from 2009. I thought that was a good idea and started going through the year to find some of my favorite posts. I had a problem almost as soon as I started. I had a top 10 list by the time I hit April! I just couldn't narrow it down. It hit me that we had a pretty good year. We got to do a lot of fun stuff like the Duke game, the March of Dimes walk and our trip to Virginia/D.C. We've added to our extended family and spent lots of time visiting family. We've watched our boys grow another year older and learn new skills like riding a bike, swimming or the basics of walking. We've visited museums, parks, beaches and zoos. We've developed friendships and watched our friends families grow. We've made improvements to ourselves by losing weight, running/biking and attempting to become half way crafty. We've made a huge decision about the future of our family. Of course, we've had some not great moments. We spent too much money on home improvement projects, Jon has worked way too much the past few months and we've lost our patience with the boys more times than we care to admit. When you weigh the good against the bad the good wins with out a doubt. We had a fantastic 2009. If 2010 is half as good as last year we'll be doing pretty good. I hope you enjoyed your 2009 and are looking forward to a great year. Happy New Year.

No comments: