Friday, January 15, 2010

Silly, but loved

Ben and Sam and I were eating a banana earlier. Heres a part of our conversation:

Ben: This is a good banana.
me: I know. I really like bananas.
Ben: Me too.
me: Did you know that aunt Prasti doesn't like bananas?
Ben: (in his most shocked face) WHAT?????
me: Aunt Prasti thinks bananas are gross.
Ben: Aunt Prasti is silly.
me: Yep. Aunt Prasti can be silly.
Ben: Can aunt Prasti still come over to our house if she doesn't like bananas?
me: Of course she can. We still love aunt Prasti even if she's silly and doesn't like bananas.
Ben: Ok, I still love aunt Prasti too.

3 comments:

Prasti said...

awww...i'm so glad you still love me even if i don't like bananas. because i still love you guys even though you enjoy eating those yucky things :D

Melissa said...

:o)

Corrie said...

Silly Prasti! I guess that leaves more bananas for us!!