Sunday, June 20, 2010

Crushers

Last week Jon and Ben went to go see a Lake Erie Crushers baseball game with some people from church. Ben always has a good time with dad, but it sounds like he spent a large chunk of time with Miss Stacey. He even pushed Reid out of the way and took over Staceys lap. Its a good thing Ben is so cute! After the game, the kids got to run the bases (which Ben loved). They had a great time and since the stadium has lawn seats, I think that will be perfect for Sam too.

In other "crushing" news, I had a bit of a run in with a pole on Saturday. I consider myself a (lucky) good driver. I've only had one speeding ticket (when I was 16) and I've only been in one accident which consisted of me going into a ditch in bad weather. After 4+ years of living in our house, I misjudged a turn into our driveway and hit the light pole at the end of it. At least I did it to the van and not to my leased Jeep. Its not the most attractive thing to look at and I'm sure its going to make me sick every time I see it, at least for a while, but the car still works and no one was hurt. I guess thats all we can ask for. Check out my handy work:

1 comment:

2blessed2stress said...

lol its you its you its you.... our vans have matching DINGS! We saw it at church on sunday and were wondering what happened.... a schoolbus hit ours, and though it was the bus drivers fault, they plead "soverign immunity" and refused to pay our deductable! I was soooo upset!

Hugs Jenna, you're right, at least no one got hurt!

Dawn