Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hide and seek gone wrong

The power at Jons office has been out for the past two days. Jon has been working at his old office by the airport. The kids and I decided to take advantage and head up for a picnic lunch. While we were there:

Ben: Dad, you want to play hide and seek with me?

Jon: Ok

Ben: Ok, I'll go hide behind the tree and you come find me.

Jon: Ben you aren't supposed to tell me where you're going to hide.

After explaining it to him, I helped Ben hide while Jon counted. Jon went searching, but couldn't find Ben anywhere. Ben decided to help him out by "whistling" for him like he whistles for Bailey when he wants her to come with him. We'll have to work on that one.Dad and Sam searching for Ben.

After our exciting game of hide and seek, Ben asked if he could 'drive." After a minute, I looked over and this is what I saw:

If you can make it full screen, that will help. If you can't tell what he's doing, he pulled the mirror down and is fixing his hair!

No comments: