Monday, June 28, 2010

Tattoo

I've been waiting to get my Sam tattoo for quite a while. I finally headed up to Voodoo Monkey with my mom and got it done. Prasti recommended Eric and he was phenominal! I gave him a general idea of what I wanted and he ran with it. The only problem is it makes Bens plane tattoo look a little sad. I'm going to have to go back and see if he can add a little flare to that one.
I treated myself and I actually got 2 tattoos tonight. The second one is my dads signature. I know he's with me, but now I have a physical reminder.

4 comments:

Corrie said...

Love them both! Where did you get the plane tattoo? Arm? They look fabulous.

Melissa said...

They look fantastic! Makes me even more excited to get mine done!

Connie Krebs said...

That is who Klint and I went too as well and Eric totally updated my Strawberries tat... love it! I am letting him design my 30th birthday tattoo which is going to be a Sugar Skull from Mexico!

Mom said...

it's been 34 years since i saw that signature. it made me cry. but while i was watching you get your sammy tattoo, i realized how much you look like him. he would have been so proud of you.