Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Are you kidding?

I know, I'm slacking on keeping up with the blog this past week. We've just been occupied with the little things that get in the way. We had a weekend full of football parties, dresser issues and a cook out. Jon went to Columbus for work Monday morning and didn't get home until late last night. And now, once again, I have a cold. That makes 4 in the past 10months. Its getting a little old. Ben had a runny nose a few days ago, but no other cold symptoms. I don't know if this is from him or just one of those things. Either way, I don't like it!!

We had a doctors apt again today. I'm 35 weeks and actually still measure 35cm (I was 35cm last week). Maybe that means he wont be such a beast when he's born! Even with all the aches, pains and possible contractions, I am not at all dilated or close to going into labor! Its slightly reassuring since my doctor is going out of town at the end of next week, but at the same time, the possibility of going early sounds really good right now! We have our next 3 apts scheduled and then its baby time. The nursery still isn't ready, but we're getting closer. We cant find the dresser we want anywhere. Apparently we picked the most popular one b-c its out of stock until October. We found a changing table on e bay, so we ordered that so we'll have something for those late night changings and we'll get the dresser a little later.

No pics this time, but Ben has been very good to me today. He's been playing hard and letting me rest. We'll post more soon.

1 comment:

Corrie said...

I hope you feel better. We missed you tonight at life group!