Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Picture of health!

Ben had his 2 year doctor apt today. We heard the word perfect at least 8 times! Ben is at 50% for his height, weight and BMI. We started going through the usual routine of questions...Can he do this or that? Once she heard that he knows all his letters and numbers, she stopped and told us he was just fine! She gave us a few tips to help him transition to the new baby and to help with his tantrums, but basically said the smarter they are, the more tantrums they have! Something tells me that doesn't apply to every child, but we'll go with it in his case!!

I also had my doctors apt today. I'm measuring at 34 weeks (I'm 33 weeks today). She's not sure how much he weighs right now, but said she would be amazed if he weighed less than 8lbs when he's born. We did have to do a non-stress test today. Spuds activity level has been low the past couple days. She did see some movement today during the test, but when he would kick, he would kick off the monitor so they couldn't get an accurate reading. I have to go back next week for another test and then will have an apt each week until he's born. We've got 6 more weeks!

No comments: