Thursday, September 18, 2008

Work of art

For the past couple months, my step dad has been working on painting some animals around the border of Spuds room to match the bedding we got for the crib. He finished last night. The room looks great! Thanks Tony for all the hard work. Here's the finished product:
Ben got some vans from aunt Prasti and uncle Aaron for his first b-day. He has finally grown into them and wore them today for the first time. He was very excited to wear new shoes. His sandals are getting too small. He was even more excited when I told him they were just like daddy's shoes!

Today was our weekly playgroup. Ben and dad spent some quality time together outside last night so I could get over my cold. So, I was ready to get out for a little while today. Ben always has a great time with his cousin Emma (and her snacks)!

3 comments:

Prasti said...

oh! those shoes are soooooo cute on him!!! and if both ben and jon wear them @ the same time it would be doubly cute :)

Anonymous said...

This is excellent artwork!

... Leonardo da Vinci

Anonymous said...

OMG ,,, I was trying to find Ben's room and I ended up in "the Jungle"!

. . . ELMO !