Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 1

Yesterday was my first day at home with the kids and no husband or mother in law. I was a little nervous, but a couple friends came over so the kids could have a play date. I think the kids had a great time. There were toys everywhere, but Ben and Layla managed to find time to steal a couple kisses. It was very cute, but a little concerning that he's already kissing girls. This isn't their first time kissing either!
I actually cooked dinner and dessert yesterday. Its wasn't terrible, but it could have been better. Jon let me off the hook tonight and ordered Chinese.
We had another friend over today for a play date. It's nice to have the distraction and break up the day a little bit.
Sam has had a lot of practice sleeping through a lot of noise! That's probably part of the reason he's not sleeping at night, he's not used to all the quiet! He goes back to the doctor tomorrow for a 2 week check up. I'm expecting another great report.

No comments: