Thursday, October 9, 2008

Here we go again

For the past couple weeks, we have been working hard to get everything ready for the baby. We've cleaned out and rearranged rooms, painted, dug stuff out of the basement, washed a ton of clothes the list goes on and on. We've done this to help ensure a stress free day at he hospital next week. We should have known there is no such thing! Less than an hour ago I heard a report that National City is for sale again. They had all but guaranteed NCB was safe and the company that gave them all that money a couple months ago was in it for the long haul. Jon hasn't heard anything from work yet. I'm hoping that this is all a big mistake or that NCB has been in talks with other banks for a completely different reason. Hopefully they'll make some sort of announcement today to put our fears at rest. Say some prayers, think positive thoughts, cross your fingers or do what ever it is that you do and send it our way. I'm still working on my patience and not worrying about everything, but I think I'm losing that battle right now!

No comments: