Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tantrums galore!

Ben has had a rough weekend. He spent almost 2 full days screaming and crying over nothing. He would beg and cry for juice, his binky, Elmo etc. It didn't matter if we gave it to him or not. If we didn't, he would cry. If we did, he would throw it on the floor and cry. He didn't want to be held, we left him alone, we tried ignoring him, we tried talking to him..nothing worked. He talked to my parents on the phone tonight. Actually, they talked and he stared at the phone. It seemed to work though. He finally calmed down and we've had a decent night. Everyone seems to think he knows Spud is coming and soon! I'm not completely sure how he's going to react once Spud is here, but after seeing him this weekend I'm a little worried. He did have a couple calm times. We went out to dinner on Friday and went to a clam bake on Sat at my parents house. Of course, I forgot my camera so I'm waiting on them to forward some pics.


Ben post tantrum--we couldn't even get his pants back on after his nap. He was that upset. He went with out all night. I'm sure he did enough screaming and kicking to keep warm!

No comments: