Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Prasti to list 6 random things you might or might not know about me. Here's what I've come up with:

1. I am afraid of the dark and our basement. If I need to go to the basement at night, I will either make Jon go for me or make him go down with me and stay there until I'm done with what ever I was doing.

2. I have issues with water spots on the faucets, especially after I clean them. I know its a faucet, which water comes out of. I know its only natural that water splashes on the faucets. I just can't stand to see it and am constantly going behind Jon to dry them after he cooks or washes his hands. I think he makes some extra splashes on purpose!

3. I don't like drinking beverages that have been left out, especially in the car. I thought this was a normal thing. However, Jon often makes fun of me for being thirsty, but refusing to drink from a bottle of water that has been left in the car regardless if its a hot or cold day.

4. I prefer cold weather. I would take a cold, cloudy day over hot and sunny in a heartbeat. (Its not really football weather unless you're cold)!

5. I'm a list person. I make to do lists all the time. Sometimes I have a list at home, work, in my purse or where ever I am. Then I make lists of all the lists I have. Its never ending!

6. I absolutely hate to cook (mostly because I'm not good at it). If Jon wasn't around I would probably have cereal or toast for dinner every night. Jon is going to make me start cooking when I become a stay at home mom and I'm absolutely dreading it. I have no desire to learn, no creativity with meals and no talent in the kitchen. I'll give it 2 weeks before Jon takes over the cooking again!

Well, I hope you learned something about me. Thanks for reading.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag more or less 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

I don't know a lot of bloggers, except the people that Prasti already tagged. I'll have to get back to you on who I'm going to tag.



Oh, we had a doctors apt today. We're finally up to 36cm. I'm 37 weeks today. I'm still not dilated and the cervix hasn't budged. I have had a huge increase in contractions and I've definitely dropped. 2 weeks to go!

1 comment:

Prasti said...

we should have afternoon cooking session together...and then split the meal for each of us to use for dinner :).