Sunday, May 10, 2009

Family visit

My brother and his girlfriend came to visit this week from North Carolina. We had a cook out yesterday with the extended Swegle family to catch up and say good bye again. Ben (as always) was attached to papa most of the day, but managed to tear himself away for a few minutes to hang out with Uncle Tony.At lunch earlier this week:Today is Mothers Day. Ben and Sam painted picture frames for momo (my mom) and gram. Ben put in a painted hand print and Sam put in a foot print. Of course I forgot to take a picture of the finished product, but here are some in progress pics so you can get the idea.Ben and dad made me a picture. Ben seems very excited to point everything out. We might end up fighting over who actually gets to keep it! Along with my picture, Jon bought me new running shoes and he's cooking my favorite dinner tonight. Its turning out to be a great day!

No comments: