Thursday, May 28, 2009

Porky piggy

Samuel is 7months old. Last night we put him in pajamas that are size 12months. These were Bens pj's. He started wearing them when he was 10months and wore them well past a year old. I don't think they'll last that long on Sam.
Ben in May, 2007.

Sam (wearing the same shorts and a different shirt that came with that set) May, 2009.


Ben went to the Zoo and Rainforest yesterday with Papa. Before coming home, they had lunch with my mom. I'm not sure which zoo he went to, but all I've heard about for the past 24hours are the loud dinosaurs and the big green monster. He came home with a frog stuffed animal and a helicopter which haven't left his side. It sounds like he had a great time especially since he keeps asking to go to the zoo and look for Papa. Thanks Tony.

While they were gone, Sam and I had some time to play. He wants to get up and crawl, he just doesn't have the strength yet.

Ben showing off his new rock climbing skills at the park today:

3 comments:

Melissa said...

There are so cute. Sam is always smiling!

2blessed2stress said...

What a great post Jenna! I love the comparrison pics... those are always my favorite! Sorry we didnt make it to the park today... it was a bad mommy day ;(

Corrie said...

Fun pics! I love how they both have the same smile in the pictures! Give them big kisses from me!