Saturday, May 23, 2009

Watch this

Ben: "Hey mama, watch this"
Me: "I'm watching"
Ben jumps up and down.

Ben: "Hey, watch this mama"
I look, but don't say anything.

Ben: "Hey, watch this. Watch this mama"
Me: "I'm watching"
Ben does a spin.

Ben: "Hey, watch this mama"
Me: "I'm watching"
Ben falls on the floor.

Ben: "Hey, watch this mama"
Me: "I'm watching"
Ben rolls around on the floor.


5 minutes later.....

Ben: "Hey mama, watch this"
Me: "Ok, I'm watching"
Ben runs across the room.

I would like to thank who ever it was that taught my son the phrase, "Hey, watch this."

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think the little buggers pick it up on their own. Layla just started the same thing except it's "Look at Me!" She even does it to people on the phone as if they can see her. Silly little kids.

2blessed2stress said...

Lol thats to cute Jenna! At least it wasnt MOMMMYYYYYY over and over and over and..... :) I loved seeing the new pics of the boys! I found your blog through Melissa's site! ;)

Hugs and Hope you had/have a great vacation! You deserve it chickie! ;)

Dawn and the kiddies (and Aaron to)!