Saturday, May 2, 2009

Its a boy

I knew that I didn't do a great job cutting Bens hair (see last post), but when Jon starts complaining, you know its really bad! We took Ben out last night for a professional cut. He did significantly better than the first time we took him. He sat in the chair all by himself, didn't cry once and did everything the hairdresser asked him to do. The bangs are short, but the rest of his hair matches. He still has some length, but he looks like a boy. Maybe now all the old people we run into will stop telling me what a pretty girl I have!!!
In fun news, we went to the Great Lakes Science Center this morning. I think Ben had a great time. Ben especially liked everything that made noise. We got to see a bubble show and had some time to go into a play area for the little ones. We were there for 3 hours and still had plenty to see. I'm definitely looking forward to our next visit. After the Science Center, we went down to Burke airport and looked at all the planes. Ben is fascinated with the Blue Angels so he was thrilled that he got to see one close up. More pics on Flickr.

No comments: