Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter. We started celebrating Saturday night by coloring eggs. Ben loves coloring eggs so much, I think when Sam is able to help out next year, we'll be buying stock in eggs just to keep up with them!
The kids got an Easter basket from us. We tried to keep the candy to a minimum, but threw in a few treats for all of us to share. The best part was the Bob and Larry stuffed animals. Ben got a set for Christmas and was nice enough to share the Larry with Sam, but they always have their eyes on which ever animal they don't have. Now they each have their own sets. I took advantage of the holiday to dress the boys alike again. Sam is usually a ham when the camera comes out, but he wasn't having it on Sunday.
After about 50 pictures, we finally got 1 with a smile.
I got to help out in the kids church on Sunday. We talked about the true meaning of Easter and celebrated Jesus and the empty tomb!
After church we headed to Gram and Paps for dinner. They pulled out a blow up toy they got a great deal on. My 3 boys (yes, 3) had a blast. I had to look away most of the time because the boys kept finding new ways to freak me out.

Sam barely slept and Ben missed a nap 2 days in a row. They were pooped and couldn't hide it any longer.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I wanna play on that too!!

Corrie said...

I think the picture of Jon is my favorite. You weren't kidding with your "3 boys." The pic of Sam on the slide is great too.

So glad we were all able to get together and spend the afternooon!