Sunday, October 17, 2010

Its a party

We had a small party last night for Sams birthday. We kept this one low key. Family came over for cake, presents and play time. Since Sam is in LOVE with Mickey right now, we had a Mickey theme. Jon found a Mickey cake set that Corrie helped me decorate. I was a bit worried about how it was going to taste, but it turned out significantly better than I thought. We sang to Sam and he blew out the candle and asked to do it again. I didn't think he would understand blowing it out, but he showed me he was a pro! We moved on to presents and Sam got some great stuff. He got some hand made shirts from Aunt Prasti and family, a race car spinner thing that, of course, makes a ton of noise, blocks, a Mickey plane and clothes. I think he made out pretty good.We hope you had a fun time little man. Its ok with us if we slow this next year down just a bit!

No comments: