Friday, October 15, 2010

Stop growing!

My baby is two today. We spent the first half of the day with aunt Corrie. We played, had lunch, shopped and decorated a birthday cake. We spent the second half with Jon. We did more playing, had dinner and some cuddle time. We packed so much in that it hasn't really sunk in yet that we have a big boy. Our little baby that would let us style his hair into a mohawk is now the little man that screams and needs to be restrained when we even think about touching/cutting his hair. Luckily, some things have stayed the same. He still loves airplanes, he still wakes up happy every day, he cuddles with mom daily and he still has the best and most contagious smile. I still get a little sad that he is growing up so fast, but I love the little man he is becoming and can't wait to see where he takes us next! Happy birthday monkey.
October 2008

October 2009

October 2010

I just want to give a HUGE thank you to Corrie for helping me with several projects today. You have no idea how much you are needed, loved and appreciated (by all of us)!

3 comments:

Prasti said...

happy birthday sam! nice big boy haircut :)

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Sam! What a cutie!

Corrie said...

Happy Birthday Sam!

Jenna - it was my pleasure to spend the day with you guys. Thanks for letting me be part of it. And I'll happily work with you on crafty projects any day. You need to give yourself more credit - you did great!