Thursday, February 6, 2014

Birthday boy...3 days ago!

Monday was Jons birthday, but we've had a couple mini celebrations for him over the past week.  It started with his favorite dinner of crab legs when his mom was up for her birthday 2 weekends ago.  She spent another weekend with us last weekend which gave Jon and I a chance to go to a hockey game.  It was kind of a boring game.  We won 1-0, but a hockey game with out any fights just isn't a real hockey game!
Jons mom cooked us dinner Sat night.  As soon as we went to bed, we were woke up by not 1, but 2 vomiting kids. We were kept busy on Sunday recovering from illnesses, preparing for a second showing for the house and Superbowl festivities.    
We were pretty low key on Monday.  Jon requested Arbys for his birthday dinner.  We followed it up with cookies then I was out the door for Bible study.  The kids were kind enough to pass on their illness to me yesterday and to Jon today.  I think someone being sick for Jons birthday has become a tradition that I'd like to skip next year!
I hope you enjoyed your day.  We love you baby!

No comments: