Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I love antihistamines

Colds have been going around our friends and family for a while now so I guess its our turn. Ben has had projectile snot with every sneeze, Sam is a bit more cranky than usual and I'm now stuffy with a sore throat. The only thing that is making this cold slightly more bearable is that I get to take cold medicine for the first time in almost 2 years! I admit that I am a huge baby when it comes to having a stuffy nose (so I'm sure that Jon was thrilled when I was averaging a cold each month through most of my pregnancy with Sam) so while I'm not a big medicine person, I'm all about anything that will help me breathe.
Obviously you can't take anything when you're pregnant and medication while nursing can dry up your milk supply. Now that we are weaning, I'm not too worried about my supply so I am counting down the hours until I can take some Nyquil and crawl into bed.

Enjoying the warm weather:

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Awe- hope you all feel better soon. I actually thought I was getting round 2, but the sore throat already went away.

Prasti said...

emma woke up w/ projectile snot this morning. i mean...her sneeze would have made it fly across the room if she hadn't sneezed into her arm. maybe emma and ben can have a contest to see who's snot can go the furthest?