Saturday, November 14, 2009

1 step towards freedom

Notice anything different in this picture???
That is my boy with an ice cream mustache. Yes, I said ice cream. You might remember that Sam wanted no part of ice cream in the past. Last night he finally proved he was my son and devoured some ice cream. On top of the ice cream, he drank 2 (almost full) cups of milk. His new desire for all things dairy, made it possible to skip our night time feeding last night for the first time ever! Sam did great. He woke up around 3am to eat (he usually gets up around 5:30), but he still slept until 7:30 this morning. I'm just praying that last night was our new thing and not just a fluke. A few days of that and we can start thinking about weaning him completely!

More library time:
Sam and dad showing off their hoodies:
Relaxing in their pj's:

3 comments:

Corrie said...

Go Sam Go! Finally enjoying the good stuff!

Why is it that the cuteness factor of any of my nieces or nephews increases whenever they are in PJs?

Connie Krebs said...

I love me some babies in hoodies!!

Melissa said...

Wow, from the pictures it looks like Sam is popping all his teeth at once! Such handsome boys.