Monday, November 23, 2009

Weaned!

We are free! When Sam woke up Saturday morning I got to keep sleeping. For the first time in 13months, Jon went in to feed him. Sam wasn't thrilled, but he did ok. Unfortunately, he did slightly worse Sunday morning and even worse this morning. It was definitely time, but I'm feeling a bit guilty since its not going well. We are about to buy stock in cabbage (if you don't know, don't ask). Sam is extra cranky and has slowed down on drinking milk all day long. He's never been very willing to try new foods, but he's been extra annoyed at meal times this weekend. If we give him something he likes, he will eat twice as much (and twice as fast) as Ben. Looks like he'll be living on bagels and bananas until he adjusts!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Mmm- a cabbage scented Jenna.

Corrie said...

I wish I didn't know what you were talking about :-)

Connie Krebs said...

Oh I remember those days.... cabbage galore... sexy!