Friday, September 24, 2010

1 is the loneliest number?

The house is quiet and has stayed clean for more than 10minutes. That can only mean 1 thing...Gram camp. Gram and Pap picked up Ty, Emma, Ben and Sam and are taking them to Mamaws for the weekend. This is the first time Sam has been included in Gram camp. He is officially a big boy now! You would think that this would be the perfect opportunity for a date night with the hubby. Unfortunately, he has to work all weekend long. 15 hours on Friday and who knows what the weekend has in store for him. I thought about sleeping in, maybe going window shopping around Lakewood or at the mall, maybe see a movie or do something girlie like a manicure. While I'm sure I would enjoy any or all of those things, it just sounded a little lonely. Instead, an early morning run with Corrie is on the schedule as well as my first baby bargain bonanza and watching football with a bunch of southerners. That sounds like a much more exciting way to spend a day "alone."

On a side note, here is Sam, always following in his big brothers footsteps. They went on for way too long like this. I've got a couple future brain surgeons on my hands!!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love Sammy's hat!!!!