Saturday, September 11, 2010

Soccer star

Ben started his soccer class last night. It teaches the basics of soccer and I heard a rumor that the class ends with a soccer game of parents vs kids. Ben had a blast. They ran between cones aka volcano island. They practiced running forwards, backwards and sideways, they learned where to kick the ball, with what part of the foot, they did throw ins and a bunch of other activities. The class is small so the kids get a lot of attention from coach Joe, who is awesome! I heard he did some parent participation so a friend watched Sam since Jon had to work last night. Its a good thing I didn't take Sam because it was ALL parent participation. One main reason for getting Ben in the class was to get out energy, but I also got out a lot of energy! I'm kind of sad the class is only once a week, but with school starting next week, I guess its good that we don't completely overwhelm his schedule. Jon should be able to go next Friday so I hope to get some pictures of Ben in action.

No comments: