Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Next step

Ben is very quickly outgrowing his toddler bed. Most nights when we go in to check on the boys, Ben will have one or both legs hanging off the edge. He manages to stay on it for the most part, but he's fallen out a few times. Sam is still doing well in the crib, but he will be 2 next month so I can't imagine he'll be in there for too much longer. Part of me thinks bunk beds would be a lot of fun. They could put a couple toys back in there and would have some room to run around. The other part of me pictures the top bunk falling down on Sam and crushing him--I'm working on that one. We went to look at some bunk beds last night to see if Ben would even like to be that high up. That was silly, he loved it! He had a little bit of trouble going down the ladder, but was pretty excited that he needed a ladder to get into bed. Sam was excited to jump on the bottom bed, but didn't really want to lay down. I found one on line that I like. The store is in Akron so I think we'll head down there this weekend to check it out.
Ben being Ben:
Sam and buddy Riley:

The gang:

We'll keep you posted on the bed shopping.

No comments: