Monday, September 20, 2010

Monsters

I love my boys, but they are driving me crazy! Everyone told me it would take about 2 weeks for Ben to adjust to being in school. I didn't really pay attention because he is only in school for 2hours a day and he LOVES school. Ben has proved me wrong and Sam is right there helping him out. We played with nap time last week. I tried putting Sam down for a short nap while Ben was at school or putting him down after Ben got home. Ben doesn't take naps anymore, but has a "rest time." I tried keeping the rest time after school and we completely skipped it for a couple days. They didn't really seem to be happy with anything. They are cranky, fighting more and regardless of what we do for naps, they seem to be sleeping less. I'm hoping that the 2 week rule applies to Ben and things will start to calm down soon. These boys are cute to look at, but they are not my sweet, loving babies and I want them back!!!

No comments: